Join this Unforgettable Christian Tour to Israel with Pastor Jack Hayford and Jack Hayford Ministries
BANDED IN FAITH, BONDED IN PRAYER TO BLESS ISRAEL
YOU’LL BE AMAZED!
Spend ten days—November 26–December 5, 2012—and receive a lifetime of memories and abiding value.
I’M HIGHLY EXPECTANT!
I’m approaching the 2012 Israel study tour—my 40th trip to “His Land.” I invite you to join Anna and me—Here are 3 great reasons.
- Expand and deepen your grasp of God’s Word for today. Our times call us to solid footings that will stabilize us in an unstable world. As the Bible unfolds before you at sites where it all took place, you’ll gain Biblical insight and substance.
- Enrich your spiritual life and enlarge your grasp of God’s call to us all at this hour in time. As we live at this convergence of redemptive history, join me as we gain personal focus and clarity.
- Engage these days as an IN-forming and TRANS-forming ENCOUNTER. Our study tour is also an unforgettable prayer journey. Come--visit 4 altars I’ve built in Israel. Become a real part of their being built as testimonies to our abiding prayer for Israel.
Hoping to meet you in Jerusalem!!
Pastor Jack Hayford
P.S. Besides packing in visits to more than 30 key sites in “His Land,” you will experience rich fellowship, great meals and special evening studies as well.
November 26th (Depart the U.S.)
November 27th (Overnight in Jerusalem)
November 28 (Old City of Jerusalem)Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Church of all Nations, City of David, St. Peter in Gallicantu, Christian Quarter, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, Sisters of Zion, Pool of Bethesda, St. Anne’s Chapel
November 29 (Old City of Jerusalem)Southern Steps, Davidson Center, Western Wall, Yad Vashem, Holocaust Museum, Garden Tomb
November 30 (Dead Sea Region)Masada, Qumran, Dead Sea Swim, Southern Altar
December 1 (Jordan River Valley)Jericho Tel, Eastern Altar, Gideon Springs, Beth-Shan, Yardinet
December 2 (Jerusalem)Kunitra Overlook, Valley of Tears, Caesarea Philippi, Northern Altar, Golan Heights Peace Overlook
December 3 (Galilee Region)Mount of Beatitudes, St. Peter’s Primacy, Capernaum, Kursi, En Gev, Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee, Nof Ginnosar, Jesus Boat Museum
December 4 (Jezreel Valley)Mount Precipice/Nazareth Overview, Megiddo, Caesarea by the Sea
December 5th (Arrive in the U.S.)
Home of the Bible
Israel is an ancient land of remarkable origins and unexpected beauty. Stepping through modern cities and windswept ruins, Christian travelers can see a world of cultures and customs in a mosaic of people and places. The land hides an austere beauty, seen in the variety of hidden oases, green mountains, desert cliffs, and swift-moving rivers that crisscross its borders. Time in Israel is more than a vacation; it is a life-changing spiritual and emotional journey that will leave you feeling connected to the world of the Bible and overflowing with renewed passion.
Visit the places of the Bible to see where Yeshua lived, walked and where His disciples began sharing the Gospel of His love.
Middle Eastern Culture
Soak in the sights, sounds and life of a culture from across the globe.
Come see the variegated deserts, gardens, oases and seas of the Middle East.
Your Tour Includes:
- Valuable teaching times with Pastor Jack Hayford at significant Biblical sites
- Study materials provided by Jack Hayford Ministries & Inspiration in advance for tour preparation
- Round-trip international air transportation
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Lodging in four and five-star hotels
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, including the St. Peter’s Fish Lunch
- Travel by private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach with English-speaking Israeli guides
- All hotel, guide and bus porterage, taxes and gratuities
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Post Departure Travel Protection
Flying Out Of
Los Angeles (LAX)
SIGNATURE SERVICE OPTION
MON - FRI 8:30AM - 5:00PM (PACIFIC TIME)