Join this Unforgettable Christian Tour to Israel with Pastor Jack Hayford and Jack Hayford Ministries
BANDED IN FAITH, BONDED IN PRAYER TO BLESS ISRAEL
YOU’LL BE AMAZED!
Spend ten days—April 2–11, 2014—and receive a lifetime of memories and abiding value.
I’M HIGHLY EXPECTANT!
I’m approaching the 2014 Israel study tour—my 41st trip to “His Land.” I invite you to join Anna and me—Here are 3 great reasons.
- Expand and deepen your grasp of God’s Word for today. Our times call us to solid footings that will stabilize us in an unstable world. As the Bible unfolds before you at sites where it all took place, you’ll gain Biblical insight and substance.
- Enrich your spiritual life and enlarge your grasp of God’s call to us all at this hour in time. As we live at this convergence of redemptive history, join me as we gain personal focus and clarity.
- Engage these days as an IN-forming and TRANS-forming ENCOUNTER. Our study tour is also an unforgettable prayer journey. Come--visit 4 altars I’ve built in Israel. Become a real part of their being built as testimonies to our abiding prayer for Israel.
Hoping to meet you in Jerusalem!!
Pastor Jack Hayford
P.S. Besides packing in visits to more than 30 key sites in “His Land,” you will experience rich fellowship, great meals and special evening studies as well.
April 2nd (Depart the U.S.)
April 3rd (Overnight in Jerusalem)
April 4 (Old City of Jerusalem)
- Mount of Olives
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Church of all Nations
- City of David
- St. Peter in Gallicantu
- Christian Quarter
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Via Dolorosa
- Sisters of Zion
- Pool of Bethesda
- St. Anne’s Church
April 5 (Old City of Jerusalem)
- Southern Steps
- Davidson Center
- Western Wall
- Upper Room
- Holocaust Museum
- Garden Tomb
- Model City
- Shrine of the Book
April 6(Dead Sea Region)
- Dead Sea Swim
- Southern Altar
- Western Wall Tunnel
April 7 (Jordan River Valley)
- Jericho Tel
- Eastern Altar
- Gideon Springs
April 8 (Jerusalem)
- Kunitra Overlook
- Valley of Tears
- Caesarea Philippi
- Northern Altar
- Golan Heights Peace Overlook
April 9 (Galilee Region)
- Mount of Beatitudes
- St. Peter’s Primacy
- En Gev
- Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Nof Ginosar
- Jesus Boat Museum
April 10 (Jezreel Valley)
- Mount Precipice/Nazareth Overview
- Caesarea by the Sea
April 11th (Arrive in the U.S.)
Home of the Bible
Israel is place where hidden oases are tucked away amid windswept deserts, where rocky cliffs are carved by ancient rivers, and where historical ruins lie within sight of modern architecture. A melting pot of religion, culture, and spiritual depth, a Christian tour to Israel is far more than a typical vacation. It is a journey into the origins of belief—one that will connect your faith today with the depth and power of the Christian story. For followers of Christ, a trip to the Holy Land is a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a place that doesn’t just bring the Bible to life, but adds a visual dimension to the beliefs you’ve staked your life upon.
Visit the places of the Bible to see where Jesus lived, walked and where His disciples began sharing the Gospel of His love.
Middle Eastern Culture
Soak in the sights, sounds and life of a culture from across the globe.
Come see the variegated deserts, gardens, oases and seas of the Middle East.
Included in the Tour:
- Study materials for your pre-tour preparation
- Teaching from Jack Hayford at significant Biblical sites
- Israel’s best tour operators and licensed, hand-picked tour guides
- International round-trip air transportation and transfers to your hotel
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All porterage, taxes and gratuities
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Outstanding five-star accommodations
- Travel by private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach
- Post Departure travel protection
Los Angeles (LAX)
SIGNATURE SERVICE OPTION
MON - FRI 8:30AM - 5:00PM (PACIFIC TIME)