Join this Unforgettable 25th Anniversary Weekend with Point of Grace!
It seems unbelievable that we’re celebrating our 25th anniversary of ministry together! We wanted to do something special (and fun!) to commemorate this milestone. So, we created a one-of-a-kind event in Nashville—for you! Fall is by far our favorite season here in Tennessee and we want to share with you the best our great city has to offer.
The first night, we’ll take you to our favorite Mexican restaurant—(to know us is to know we love chips and salsa)—before heading down to the Grand Ole Opry, where we’ll perform for you alongside other country music faves. Then, we’ll have a whole day of fun things to get into: a nature walk, exploring historic Franklin and even a cooking demonstration featuring recipes from our cookbook.
On Saturday night, we’re going to meet up at a Nashville recording studio to—you guessed it—RECORD! We want your voice to be on our upcoming hymns and worship release with LifeWay. How fun is that?! And don’t worry, if you don’t sing, lip-syncing is allowed! After this, we’ll do a mini acoustic concert at the studio singing some of your favorite hits. Sunday morning, we’ll worship together, concluding our weekend in the presence of the Lord.
There are also a couple of “add ons” if your time allows. These include a sneak-peek into our amazing record company of 25 years, and a special brunch in our very own home kitchens (good Southern cooking included!)
We are so excited for this special weekend of making memories with you—and getting to know our Circle of Friends even better. See you soon!
Denise, Leigh and Shelley
Spend the weekend with Point of Grace!
Friday, October 27, 2017
- Friday Afternoon - Main event officially begins
- Album cover type individual photo shoot with Point of Grace upon checking in
- Bus transportation from host hotel to The Grand Ole Opry
- Dinner and shopping at Opry Mills
- Grand Ole Opry with Point of Grace performance
- Bus transportation back to host hotel
Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Breakfast on your own
- Morning and afternoon events. Choose two you would like to attend:
- Denise - Nature hike with devotions on a popular Tennessee trail
- Leigh - Downtown Franklin shopping and history walk
- Shelley - Point of Grace cookbook recipe demo
- Dinner on your own
- Arrive at Ocean Way Studio - Music Row
- Rehearsal for recording
- Recording of choir/vocals for 2018 Worship/Hymns record for LifeWay
- Point of Grace mini-concert
Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Breakfast on your own
- Point of Grace leading worship and mini concert at Clearview Baptist Church (Franklin, TN)
- Final farewell meeting after church
- Main event concludes
Welcome to Music City, Y’all
The bright lights and famous stages of Nashville contrast perfectly with its laid-back atmosphere and Southern charm. Here, Elvis Presley recorded over 200 hit songs and Dolly Parton, the most awarded female country music singer in history, got her start. A modern-day metropolis, Nashville is still home to old-fashioned pleasures like sweet tea and country fairs. Its setting, in the glorious green hills of central Tennessee, evokes the most cherished aspects of American life. Prepare to receive a very warm welcome from Nashvillians, known for their old-fashioned hospitality. You may come as a tourist, but you’ll leave as family!
This national icon celebrates the best of Gospel, Country and Christian music. Both lively and impressive, vocals and guitar riffs fill the air from the talented musicians who flock here.
Enjoy a walk through the brisk air and unforgettable fall foliage of this beautiful region, nestled on the banks of the Cumberland River.
America’s Favorite Main Street
Discover the delights of historic Franklin, Tennessee, full of 19th century brick buildings renovated into fun boutiques, bakeries and coffee shops.
Begin your Nashville adventure with a morning of touring the gems of this iconic city at your own pace. Options include the Country Music Hall of Fame, The Ryman, Opryland and Downtown. Then, join Point of Grace for light refreshments and a behind-the-scenes tour of their record label for 25 years, WORD Records, on Music Row. You’ll get the whole history along with insider highlights of this famous location, known to music-lovers the world over. Find out what goes into making a great recording. And meet the WORD Entertainment team along with their talented songwriters in a special “writers round” on the patio. Plus take a signed Point of Grace 25th Anniversary CD with you along with classic mementos to remember this awesome experience.
DATE: Friday, October 27, 2017
PRICE: $48 per person (Limited to 50 people)
Cap off your weekend with an unforgettably sweet experience with one of the Point of Grace gals! Leigh, Shelley and Denise are each opening their homes to ten fan-friends back to their homes for a special Sunday brunch. After church, you’ll head back home with your beloved band member, just like old friends. You’ll even take home a keepsake group photo of you with your host. Not to be missed!
DATE: Sunday, October 29, 2017
PRICE: $98 per person (Limited to 30 people - 10 per band member)
25th Anniversary Weekend PricingWeekend Price Includes:
- Individual album style photo with Point of Grace
- Group dinner on Friday night
- Round trip group transportation from Franklin to The Grand Ole Opry on Friday night
- Ticket to The Grand Ole Opry on Friday night
- Choice of two individual activities with Point of Grace on Saturday
- Private recording session with Point of Grace on their new album Saturday night
- Private acoustic concert Saturday night
- Sunday morning worship and concert at Clearview Baptist Church in Franklin
Weekend Price Does Not Include:
- Round trip air transportation
- Transportation not specifically detailed
- Lodging / Hotel
- Costs necessary for travel documentation such as passport, visa, etc.
- Meals not specifically detailed
- Items of a personal nature including, but not limited to: laundry, room service at hotel, meals in transit, phone calls, internet, etc.
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption coverage for unforeseen and unexpected circumstances
Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South Cool Springs
820 Crescent Centre Dr
Franklin, TN 37067
800 EMBASSY (362 2779)
Mention "ICT" for discounted rate.
Towne Place Suites by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
7153 S Springs Road
Franklin, TN 37027
888 236 2427
Mention "Point of Grace" for discounted rate.
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
1874 W McEwen Dr
Franklin, TN 37067
800 325 0720
Refer to group number 2308731 for discounted rate.
Final payment due: September 1, 2017
No additional taxes or fees
Details of the event subject to change.
In the event a passenger chooses to cancel their booking the following fees will be charged to them. Any cancellations within these penalty dates will be charged the following fees.
August 2-31, 2017
September 1-30, 2017
On or after October 1, 2071
50% of the total package purchased
In the event a passenger chooses to alter their booking the following fees will be charged to them. Any reservation changes within these penalty dates will be charged the following fees.
On or after September 2, 2017
No changes allowed
MON - FRI 8:30AM - 5:00PM (PACIFIC TIME)BE SURE TO BOOK THROUGH INSPIRATION:
This event is exclusive to those who book in advance through Inspiration Cruises & Tours. Booking through a secondary travel agent at the same hotels will not allow you to participate in any event programming.
Passengers from countries outside the US & Canada can contact the travel agents below to find out how to join with the Insight For Living Israel Tour for various concerts and performances while in the Holy Land. Please be aware that the posted itinerary and prices on this website apply to US & Canadian customers only.
UK and AustraliaSabrina Masri
+44 20 7586 2244