Over 11 Concerts & Events in Three Days—Experience an Unforgettable Weekend with The Chapmans!
Taking place July 6-8, 2018; the weekend will be filled with exclusive concerts, meet and greets and unique experiences curated by Steven and Mary Beth just for attendees. Explore all of the event details here & reserve your spot before all of the passes are gone.
Friday, July 6th: All events at The Factory’s Liberty Hall
- 2:00p – 6:00p: Event Check-in
- 4:00p – 6:00p: Photos with The Chapmans – Group 1
- 6:00p – 7:00p: Welcome to Franklin Dinner
- 7:30p – 10:00p: SCC & Band In Concert
- 10:00p – 12:00a: Late Night Concert & Social Activities with The Chapmans
Saturday, July 7th: Morning Events at The Factory; Afternoon and Evening Downtown Franklin
- 9:00a – 10:30a: Morning Session at The Factory
- 10:30a – 12:00p: Photos with The Chapmans – Group 2
- 12:30p – 5:00p: Afternoon Excursions
- We will provide all guests with a list of suggested lunch locations and popular sites/activities
- Some may have a cost involved – but all activities are attendees choices – do as much or as little as you want
- 4:30p – 6:00p: SCC Solo at The Franklin Theater – Group 1
- Suggest that Group 2 eat dinner while Group 1 is in their concert
- 6:30p – 8:30p: SCC Solo at The Franklin Theater – Group 2
- Suggest that Group 1 eats dinner while Group 2 is in their concert
- 9:00p – 10:00p: SCC Music Video Recording (location TBD in Franklin)
- Late Night Social (Location and time is TBD)
Sunday, July 8th: All events at The Factory’s Liberty Hall
- 8:00a – 9:00a: Morning Session at The Factory
- 9:30a – 11:00a: Worship with SCC
- 11:00a: Time to Explore Nashville
- We will provide all guests with a list of suggested lunch locations and popular sites/activities. Some may have a cost involved – but all activities are attendees choices – do as much or as little as you want
- Travel home or enjoy the city on your own
- Event specific details and concerts subject to change; start and end times will not change so all guests are able to plan arrival and departure schedules appropriately
Welcome to Music City, Y’all
Every night in Downtown Nashville, vocals and guitar riffs fill the air from the talented musicians who flock here. The bright lights and famous stages of Nashville contrast perfectly with its laid-back atmosphere and Southern charm. A modern-day metropolis, Nashville is still home to old-fashioned pleasures like sweet tea and country fairs. Its setting, in the glorious green hills of central Tennessee, evokes the most cherished aspects of American life. Prepare to receive a very warm welcome from Nashvillians, known for their old-fashioned hospitality. You may come as a tourist, but you’ll leave as family!
Here, Elvis Presley recorded over 200 hit songs and Dolly Parton, the most awarded female country music singer in history, got her start. This national icon celebrates the best of Gospel, Country and Christian music.
Enjoy a walk through the brisk air and unforgettable fall foliage of this beautiful region, nestled in the fertile valley of Tennessee’s Highland Rim.
America’s Favorite Main Street
Discover the delights of historic Franklin, Tennessee, full of 19th century brick buildings renovated into fun boutiques, bakeries and coffee shops.
A Weekend with the Chapmans Pricing, FAQ, Terms & Conditions:
Weekend Price Includes:
◦ Individual professional photo with Steven & Mary Beth Chapman
◦ Group dinner on Friday night
◦ All sessions and concerts with Steven Curtis Chapman at The Factory and The Franklin Theatre
◦ Private music video recording session Saturday night
◦ Sunday morning worship
Weekend Price Does Not Include:
◦ Round trip air transportation
◦ Transportation not specifically detailed
◦ Lodging / Hotel (see costs below)
◦ Costs necessary for travel documentation such as passport, visa, etc.
◦ Meals not specifically detailed
◦ Items of a personal nature including, but not limited to: laundry, room service at hotel, meals in transit, phone
calls, internet, etc.
◦ Trip cancellation and trip interruption coverage for unforeseen and unexpected circumstances
Main Event* (individual day passes are not available)
Hotel** for 1 person in a room
Hotel** for 2 people in a room
Hotel** for 3rd & 4th people in a room
FAQsWhere is the event taking place?
- All events and activities will originate in Franklin, TN.
- MAIN VENUE (Event Check-in, All Friday Night, Saturday Morning, and Sunday Morning sessions)
- The Factory in Franklin, TN (Liberty Hall) 230 Franklin Road; Franklin, TN 37064
- SATURDAY NIGHT
- Downtown Franklin / The Franklin Theatre 419 Main Street; Franklin, TN
- MAIN VENUE (Event Check-in, All Friday Night, Saturday Morning, and Sunday Morning sessions)
How do I book a weekend pass?
- BE SURE TO BOOK THROUGH INSPIRATION CRUISES & TOURS. This event is exclusive to those who book in advance through Inspiration Cruises & Tours.
Can I drive my own car to the event?
- Yes, there is ample parking for any/all guests. One exception is that there will not be on-site parking available for campers that take up any more than two parking spots.
How many people will be attending the event?
- The “A Weekend With The Chapmans” Event is intended to be a smaller gathering of Steven and Mary Beth’s friends in their hometown.
- We aren’t 100% sure how many people will be attending, but we anticipate a group much smaller than a standard concert in order to allow everyone to better connect and enjoy a unique experience.
What events are included as part of the weekend pass?
- All group content is included as part of the event pass. The itinerary tab is subject to change, but is provided so you can understand what concerts and events are included – times are approximate.
Can I purchase tickets to individual events for the weekend?
- There will not be any individual tickets available for concerts and sessions during the event.
- You will receive a special pass and lanyard when you arrive at the The Factory in Franklin for Check-in.
- The above-mentioned pass MUST be worn at all times to access all "Weekend" Events.
Does my registration include overnight accommodations?
- Registration does not include accommodations. See above for hotel options, or you can make your own accommodations.
What should I do during my free time either before/after the event begins or Saturday afternoon?
- In January / February we will distribute a list of “suggested” activities that will be great options for you to explore.
- Franklin and Nashville are tourist destinations with a significant number of historical sites and fun activities for whatever you like to do.
- If you’d like to explore some activities and sites go here www.VisitFranklin.com (Franklin) or here www.VisitMusicCity.com (Nashville)
What meals are included as part of the weekend?
- Friday Night Dinner is provided as part of the event.
- We will have coffee, water, and light snacks available at all sessions.
- Most hotels provide breakfasts of varying types and sizes. We do recommend that you check with your hotel.
- Saturday Lunch and Dinner will not be provided. We want all guests to feel free to explore the numerous local establishments and enjoy all that Franklin has to offer. We will provide a list of The Chapmans favorite spots in mid May 2018 – prior to your arrival.
For Friday night’s meal, are there meal alternatives for persons with allergies?
- There will be vegetarian options at all meals.
- If you have other dietary restrictions you will need to ask the dining team when you arrive at the buffet tables for service.
- We do recommend if you are usually sensitive regarding meal options when you go out to dinner at a restaurant that you need to have meal replacement options with you.
Will I have personal time to spend with The Chapmans?
- On Friday evening and Sunday morning we will start the event with an allotted time for guests to have a photo taken with Steven and Mary Beth by a professional photographer. Guests will be assigned times for these photo sessions based on their last name.
- All photos will be uploaded and available for all guests to download and keep for free – copyright free.
- All guests will also be given an autographed souvenir poster from the event.
- It is our hope that The Chapmans are able to mix and mingle with guests openly and freely without lines forming.
What is the dress code for the event? What should we pack?
- Simple answer: Comfortable Casual.
- All of the concerts will take place in air conditioned areas, however, based on what you choose to do during your free time we recommend that you wear clothing that you would be comfortable participating in outdoor activities in during a Tennessee summer.
- More Specifically: Friday night you'll want to wear whatever you would wear to a normal Steven Curtis Chapman Concert.
- If you want to plan for weather elements go to: www.WEATHER.com and type in zip code - 37067 or 37027 to get the full weather forecast.
- We recommend that you bring an umbrella and/or light rain jacket (or even a poncho).
- Make sure you bring PLENTY of sunscreen. This is summer in the South and it does get very hot and humid.
Will there be plenty of parking at the events?
- Yes. There will be ample parking at all venues for personal cars.
- Any guests choosing to drive an RV or a vehicle which will not fit in a standard parking spot should check with venues in advance of their arrival to ensure there will be spots available for them. (The Factory should be fine for RV parking, however, the Franklin Theatre will not.
- Please note, if you are driving an RV you will need to also find a suitable / legal parking spot for your vehicle – not all locations allow overnight RV Parking or power.
What is the average temperature in Franklin, TN in July?
- The average high is in the upper 80's (but is very capable of getting into the mid to upper 90's in early July).
- The average low is in the upper 60's/lower 70's.
What is the closest airport?
- If you are flying to the event – the closest airport is Nashville International Airport – BNA.
- The Factory / Franklin is 24 miles from the Airport – roughly $35 via taxi or $30 via UBER / LYFT.
Are there any public transportation options in Franklin, TN?
- Nashville does not have a train or light rail system.
- There are ample rental car options at the airport and on weekends, prices are very affordable.
- If you prefer taxi services, Nashville and Franklin are very friendly with taxi services and ride-share providers (UBER & LYFT).
Are we allowed to take photos / video during the event?
- Simple answer: YES
- More Specifically:
- Photography is allowed, just no tripods of any kind.
- We do ask that you limit flash photography as much as possible during performances.
- Video is also 100% allowed, no tripods or "full performance" videos will be allowed, absolutely no video lighting is allowed.
What happens if we have to cancel our tickets/passes?
- You will be refunded all money paid, except the non-refundable $150 deposit that is due at time of booking.
- All guests who book early are able to make payments until April 19, 2018 when their final balance is due. All payments made prior to April 19, 2018 are refundable - minus the above mentioned non-refundable $150 deposit.
- After April 20, 2018 all ticket purchases must be made in full and are 100% non-refundable.
- However, if you do need to cancel, all tickets are transferable without any fees - as long as - changes are made prior to June 15, 2018. After June 15, 2018 there will be an additional fee for name transfers.
IF YOU HAVE ANY BOOKING QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR RESERVATION OR HOTEL NEEDS:
- Please call Inspiration Cruises & Tours at 800 247 1899
*Weekend passes include all events as listed, schedule subject to change
Prices do not include ticket fees & tax ($39.95 per ticket and 9.25% TN Sales Tax)
Guests are responsible for booking their own overnight accommodations
**Hotel rates are per person up to 4 guests per room. Breakfast included
Terms & Conditions:
$150 deposit due at time of booking
Final payment due: April 19, 2018
Full payment required: On or after April 19, 2018
Cancellation fee: Today - April 19, 2018: $150
No refunds: On or after April 20, 2018
Name Transfer Fee: On or after April 15, 2018 a small fee will be added for name changes