Every year, the Gospel Music Association Dove Awards recognize some of the biggest names in Christian music across a variety of musical genres. This year’s telecast, the 49th Annual Dove Awards, aired on October 21.
Throughout 40 different categories, we counted 18 artists or groups with a connection to Inspiration. They are our clients, have traveled on our events, or are scheduled to travel with us in the future. These 18 artists enjoyed a total of 28 nominations for outstanding achievements and excellence over the past year.
Here are just a few of those 2018 winners who are part of the Inspiration family:
- Zach Williams (Artist of the Year)
- Matthew West (Songwriter of the Year)
- Gaither Vocal Band (Southern Gospel Artist of the Year)
- Zach Williams’ “Old Church Choir” (Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year)
- Jason Crabb’s “Washed by the Water” (Southern Gospel Recorded Song of the Year)
- Mark Lowry’s What’s Not to Love? (Southern Gospel Album of the Year)
- for KING & COUNTRY’s Christmas | Live in Phoenix (Christmas/Special Event Album of the Year)
- Tenth Avenue North’s Decade The Halls, Vol. 1 (Recorded Music Packaging of the Year)
- MercyMe’s I Can Only Imagine (Inspirational Film of the Year)
In addition to these honors, our friend Amy Grant received the prestigious Gospel Music Association Impact Award, which was presented by Bart Millard of MercyMe.
For nearly four decades, Inspiration has partnered with some of the most talented singers, songwriters, and performers in Christian music. On cruises around the world and on life-changing tours to Israel and beyond, we’ve had the privilege of working closely with these artists, experiencing first-hand their hearts for the Kingdom, their generosity with fans, and their passion for their craft. They inspire us on a regular basis and we are so proud of their work. Congratulations!
To learn more about the 2018 Dove Awards winners, visit doveawards.com.