This Policy discloses our privacy practices and how we may use the information gathered on the digital properties of Inspiration (the “Sites”), and our web-based services, or that you provide to us by other means. By using the Sites or voluntarily providing personal information to us, you consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy. This Policy applies solely to information collected by the Sites and contains the following:
- What constitutes personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the Sites, how that information is used and with whom the information may be shared;
- What options are available to you regarding our use of your data;
- The security protective procedures in place against the misuse of your information; and
- How to correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
Respecting the privacy of your information and protecting it is critical to us and we have created this Policy to show you the strategic steps we have taken to do this. Please take a few moments to read this Policy carefully.
Each time you visit the Sites, certain information may be automatically collected. The collected information may allow us to match activities with particular users. Examples of the types of information that may be collected are as follows:
- Your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, device ID, the web page from which you accessed the Sites, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- A record of your activity while visiting the Sites;
- Web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know information such as whether a particular web page was visited, an email opened, links in the email accessed, or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were useful or beneficial to the user(s), or other information that may help us improve your experience.
We will also collect personal information that you provide/input on the Sites, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or payment card information.
Use of Information
We will use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To create your reservation for travel;
- To better understand and serve your needs;
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
- To enhance your customer experience and improve our customer service;
- Tailor offerings and advertisements for Inspiration events in relation to the services you have requested; and
- Communicate with you about products, services and special offerings of Inspiration that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to evaluate and manage our businesses. Combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to improve Inspiration’s ability to communicate with you and to support business functions, such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Your information will not be accessible to anyone, other than our staff or business affiliates, whose services you have requested. All that to say, we won't sell your information to anyone looking to spam you!
We will make every effort to keep you informed of Inspiration’s special events, news and offers, so periodically, we may send these announcements via email or direct mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by Inspiration or our business affiliates, simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of our emails.
Sharing of Information
There may be times when we need to share your personal information with third-party service providers. The reasons we may need to share this information with those providers are due to the services they provide, which include:
- Providing, improving, and personalizing products and Services, including to fulfill a request for services and to administer our Travel Events;
- Authorization of payment card and check transactions, order fulfillment, service promotions;
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the Sites on behalf of Inspiration;
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or as otherwise pursuant to legal process.
Moreover, in the event that Inspiration is purchased, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
Inspiration may also be required to disclose specific information to comply with the law, a subpoena, or other litigation processes. We may also disclose your information to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees or others, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access and Control Over Your Information
At any time, you may contact us at email@example.com or by calling 800.247.1899 to request correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted through the Sites, to review the data we have obtained about you, to change or correct any data we have about you, or to request that we delete any or all data we have about you.
“Cookies" are defined as small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases, both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next, on the Sites and/or other websites. Some examples of the information cookies may store by your browser include your account preferences, user-specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Sites do not control and do not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
Inspiration is committed to keeping your information secure. We use industry-standard security measures on the Sites to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the Sites. We have even added measures to protect your personal information collected during transactions. For example, when you supply us with your payment card or checking account information to make a purchase, we encrypt your information. Your payment information is temporarily stored on a secure server before processing. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
The Sites may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners. While we aim to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices used by other sites.
This Policy will be revised from time to time as we add new features and services, as laws change, and as industry best practices evolve. When we revise the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the date located at the bottom of the Policy. We encourage you to return to this page periodically to check for any updates or changes.
Inspiration Cruises & Tours, Inc.
4384 E. Ashlan Ave, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93726
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all marketing communications from Inspiration Cruises & Tours.
Request My Data
You have the right under the CCPA law to request all of your personal data.